Tender No. 2 (OT- MD22EED172-30112022) for the procurement of IT equipment for its final beneficiary
Internews, in the framework of the project “Supporting Independent Media and Information Resilience (SIMIR) in Moldova” funded by the European Union, is requesting proposals from specialized companies to provide necessary IT equipment for its final beneficiary. The equipment will include video surveillance system, colling system, LAN accessories and other devices that are divided per lots. Fully list is provided in the Letter of Invitation/Terms of Reference.
The required IT equipment is split into 4 lots. One Respondent may apply for one, several or for all lots. Partial quotations inside one lot will not be accepted by Internews. Evaluation will be done per lot. Internews may award contracts combining several or all lots.
Clarifications deadline: December 20, 2022, 3pm (EET)
Application Deadline: December 28, 2022, 2pm, EET
To submit a tender proposal:
- Review Letter of invitation to tender and Request for Proposals.
- Fill in and sign Quote Proposal, including forms provided in the attachment: Code of Conduct for Suppliers (Annex A) and Bidder Declaration Form (Annex B).
- Enclose at least three letters of references no more than 2-3 years old.
- Enclose copy of your company’s registration certificate.
- Copy of the required licenses, if applicable.
- Additional documentation relevant to tender’s requirements to support their Tender.